[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

About the "Better Maple" thing...

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited October 2016
    Catooolooo

riza
    Riza said:

Uzume
    Uzume said:

Does it really, really matter in the long run? We got some good changes, that should be the focus.
    well we wanna kno if people are actually working or if their just taking updates and posting it lol
    you realize the coders and managers for GMS are in korea right?
    thats common sense bruh but what i was saying is all we doing in gms is just posting the coding and products on our severs thats it nothing big
  • DariusJQuellanDariusJQuellan
    Reactions: 720
    edited October 2016
    riza
    Riza said:

Catooolooo

riza
    Riza said:

Uzume
    Uzume said:

Does it really, really matter in the long run? We got some good changes, that should be the focus.
    well we wanna kno if people are actually working or if their just taking updates and posting it lol
    you realize the coders and managers for GMS are in korea right?
    thats common sense bruh but what i was saying is all we doing in gms is just posting the coding and products on our severs thats it nothing big
    Two things:
    1. I'd like to see you write enough code just to put a single word on a DOS script.
    2. You're wondering what changes have been triggered by the suggestions of GMS players, right?
    Let me assure you -- nobody is listening to what you, personally have to say about the game.