[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Controller settings not saving

AkidaAkida
Reactions: 400
in General Chat
For some reason, if I plug my controller in after starting maplestory it won't detect my controller. Or if I unplug and replug it back in. Anyone know how to fix this? I also use DirectInput because XInput (The default) won't register my trigger buttons. I use the in-game controller settings since I don't have too many keys to log. I noticed that my controller settings didn't save / won't save if I log out and re-log back in. I don't know if it's a glitch or some system with maplestory's in-game controller settings.

Also can older pets (like Kino, White Tiger, etc.) go on sale as permanent pets per month/week? Or is it just whatever new pet that is released being permanent?

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited June 2018
    MapleStory was recently changed to only detect a controller when it start up due to MapleStory suffering a lag spike every few seconds whenever it check for a controller and failing to find one.
    I don't think anyone submitted a formal bug report for the controller setting not saving bug in the bug reporting forum yet, but ppl has complained about it elsewhere.