[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Name Changer Coupon question

UreshiiJamesUreshiiJames
Reactions: 100
edited October 2016 in General Chat
So, I got the name change coupon, and i wanted to use it right away so i clicked on it and i got a question askign if i want to cancel it. I clicked no and then i put the coupon back into cash inventory and exited. Now it isnt there anymore, is it deleted?

Comments

• DetrivanceDetrivance
    Reactions: 2,405
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    The name change coupon in your cs is just incase you want to cancel it. You're supposed to let it expire.
  • UreshiiJamesUreshiiJames
    edited October 2016
    Yea but i came back and its not in my cs inventory anymore
    is that normal
  • KurtKurt
    Reactions: 1,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    The coupon is supposed to stay in the cash shop, but for some reason it glitches and disappears after leaving. To confirm your request went through, simply try and create a new character with the desired name. If it says taken, then that means it worked.
  • UreshiiJamesUreshiiJames
    edited October 2016
    Kurt
    Kurt said:

The coupon is supposed to stay in the cash shop, but for some reason it glitches and disappears after leaving. To confirm your request went through, simply try and create a new character with the desired name. If it says taken, then that means it worked.
    Okay, the name was already taken when i made a new character, thank you
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited October 2016
    UreshiiJames

Kurt
    Kurt said:

Okay, the name was already taken when i made a new character, thank you
    Or theres a possibility bots took your name. gg