[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

nerf scrapyard/haven immediately!!

nihirinihiri
Reactions: 850
edited June 2018 in Tech Support
although scrapyard/haven had an okay story about the aftermath of the black heaven, i do not like the lag there. it made my game near unplayable. i was at scrapyard lot 4, and suddenly my client will not respond. it also does not have as much monsters as twilight perion, which also needs to get nerfed.

and please do not ask for evidence or configure settings since IT NEARLY MADE MY GAME UNPLAYABLE. I HAD TO CLOSE THE DAMN THING. ALSO, LOWERING THE GRAPHICS MAKES IT WORSE.

SO I CAN NOT GET BACK ON BECAUSE I WILL CRASH AGAIN THANKS TO THAT MISOGYNISTIC HELL OF A FIELD.

Username: nihirichan
Level: 203
World: Scania
Lyeden

Comments

• nihirinihiri
    Reactions: 850
    edited June 2018
    turns out that i just had to update my computer, but still the fields SOMEWHAT lag.
    Lyeden
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I find this thread absolutely hilarious. 10/10 made my day.
    Not sure you understand what the word"nerf" means. Or "misogynistic" for that matter.

Your computer issues aside, Scrapyard does suffer from the random disconnections when training there still (ever since its release) and that should definitely be looked into. And yeah lowering graphics in maplestory doesn't actually lower graphics, it just applies a garbage filter to make it appear to be lower quality. Why? We may never know.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    Why nerf staple training grounds? It does seem more like CPU issues. I used to lag a lot in TP but then invested 1.3k on a laptop, no more lag