[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

what can the nexon support do about this?

BaxiBaxi
Reactions: 700
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
for the pass 12 years ive been playing maple it aint a secret that the game has evolved into something that some people will say good and some will say bad. to my opinion its actually turned out to something good. but there is still things i dont like in this game thats ruins the whole experience for me. as i saied, the game has evolved, with this evolve the community has got over 40 diffrent classes to choose and play. and i can gurentee you that there is under 40 charchters that are acutally availble to play with for alot of people not only me. it wasnt the first or second or even 6th time that i wanted to main a char and i couldnt cause i had problems with the char. i will tell you exactly what i means. when the evan and aran revamp came out i wanted to main evan. but when i started training him. i could see that i cant play smoothly without any problems. let me make something clear before i continue. im playing GMS NA servers sence 2006. and because of me being far from NA i have a really high ping and bad connection to the NA server. therefore when i played evan, between attack to attack there was a delay. not a 1 second qute delay. a 3 second 1. i would just stand there trying to attack but i couldnt. so i gave up on the idea to main evan and till this day i cant main him cause of this problem. these few weeks ive decited i had enough. im playing jobs i dont like. im playing jobs that dosnt give me any fun in the game. so i decited i would go and play a class i wanted to main for years. but i couldnt from the same reason. the class is Angelic Buster.
AB is actually fine and i dont have any problems with her. but the only thing here is that when i will use the 4th job bossing attack. there is a delay of when i finish using the att and when the attack recharge. so again when im using the attack you will find me just standing in place for 1-2 seconds trying to hit a mob but cant cause i need to wait for the recharge to come. its not the first time making this kind of thread. it might be the 3\4th time. im asking for hep from the community and the game developers it self. try to fix it. its not only me. there is alot of other people who cant play a specific class cause of the same problem. its easy for the NA players to come and say. "just move to EMS" cause they dont understand how frustrated it to play a char you dont even like and forcing youre self to play it. and in the end change youre region after you were in the same region for 12 years. im just asking from you to fix it. you saied you will be more transparent. prove it by at least replying or triyng to do something about it.
Have a nice day and god bless <3

Comments

• Ganondorf69Ganondorf69
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2018
    Yeah, I completely agree. When it comes to late game, I feel my damage is reduced by half because of the recharge delay. I love angelic buster, but the recharge system being server-sided adds a really huge delay to my main bossing skill (Trinity).