[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Trash Can (Deleting Characters.)

GummiBareGummiBare
Reactions: 610
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I suggest that instead of waiting 24 hours, there was a trash can. If you delete a character, it goes in the trash can. You can pull it out anytime. You set up a separate question that only you'd know. Once you enter it. All characters in trash are deleted.
  1. ^^^ trash can?6 votes
    1. Yes, ofc. Hackers won't be able to delete characters at all, if they do, you can regain them.
       67% (4 votes)
    2. No. That's stuuuuupid for some reason.
       33% (2 votes)

Comments

• ConradConrad
    Reactions: 410
    edited June 2018
    Would that character slot be available for use? What about the items? Could people abuse it for a mule?
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    i like the idea, but i'm more worried about if nexon could even do such a thing, like it already takes a long time for people to connect to their worlds, then connect to their characters.
  • GummiBareGummiBare
    edited June 2018
    Conrad wrote: »
    Would that character slot be available for use? What about the items? Could people abuse it for a mule?

1. No, it would be grayed out. 2. They'd be deleted too, ofc. 3. I don't get what a mule is. But I'm pretty sure you could draw a picture of one! :D Or if you're talking about 2 mains. No.
  • GummiBareGummiBare
    edited June 2018
    HoneyWater wrote: »
    i like the idea, but i'm more worried about if nexon could even do such a thing, like it already takes a long time for people to connect to their worlds, then connect to their characters.

If they're able to censor every word in the game, then yes! :D
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    GummiBare wrote: »

1. No, it would be grayed out. 2. They'd be deleted too, ofc. 3. I don't get what a mule is. But I'm pretty sure you could draw a picture of one! :D Or if you're talking about 2 mains. No.

Main problem is then if you wanted to delete a character to free up the slot, it'd take 30 days then, if I'm understanding correctly.
  • GummiBareGummiBare
    edited June 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    GummiBare wrote: »

Main problem is then if you wanted to delete a character to free up the slot, it'd take 30 days then, if I'm understanding correctly.

True, I'll fix that. Ty!
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    *also, for reference, a "mule" character is one you make not intending to play but for other purposes.
    Example:
    1. Kannas mules are made for their Kishin skill.
    2. Bishops mules are made for their Holy Symbol skill.
    3. Most other class mules are made for their link skills.
    4. Storage mules are characters you make so you can have more invent space (through use of the storage system).
    GummiBare