[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Evan equipment tooltips cut off at bottom

KowdbuffKowdbuff
Reactions: 200
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
bug type: visual

Ever since the Ark update on June 21, my Evan's gear has had its tooltips cut off visually at the bottom
ex.
item1.png
ex.
item2.png
ex.
item3.png
ex.
item4.png
ex.
item5.png

Every equip I see seems to be affected, whether it's equipped or in the equipment tab of my inventory or someone else's equip that was smegad, to some degree.
My stats do not seem to be affected, it appears to be only visual.

None of my other characters have this problem, only my Evan.

Character: Gobber, level 231 Evan on Reboot
Time: post-Ark update on June 20

Comments

• tinverse2tinverse2
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2018
    I also have this problem on my main, which is an Evan.

JWGJ7dB.png

7h82Uiq.png

IiJ6zY2.png

D9OqDsa.png

WtKCpPS.png

It's a pain as I have cubes and bpot scrolls expiring and idk what equips have bpots or what their potentials are.
  • YokipiYokipi
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2018
    Same issue. The bug only affects my Evan, and all of my other classes are fine. Re-logging or restarting the computer or MapleStory does not resolve the issue.

The bug seems to affect about 90% of equips, but not all. In particular, certain weapons, certain rings, androids/android hearts, and the crusader codex appear not to be glitched. The bug affects both unequipped and equipped items.
  • KowdbuffKowdbuff
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2018
    Yokipi wrote: »
    Same issue. The bug only affects my Evan, and all of my other classes are fine. Re-logging or restarting the computer or MapleStory does not resolve the issue.

The bug seems to affect about 90% of equips, but not all. In particular, certain weapons, certain rings, androids/android hearts, and the crusader codex appear not to be glitched. The bug affects both unequipped and equipped items.

I have not seen any items that are not affected, however some are just minorly affected.
    For example:
    codex.jpg
    The left codex is on my Illium, right on my Evan. It's still cut off, just doesn't cut off any information.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Hi, I know this thread has been out for few days, but I have now forwarded the bug over. Thank you.