[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Intense power crystal

ice7wizice7wiz
Reactions: 200
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Are there any one have a problems selling intense power crystal, I have that , they give us to sell these just 60 for week, this is not enough .
I am out of etc slot to save to wait another week to sell, Would you please let me know that what are you going to do solved this problems.

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    only sell the ones worth more first
    Davichii
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Depending how avidly you boss, it is impossible to sell all the power crystals you get per week. I usually only sell the ones worth 1m or more - that means I throw away the RA and Normal Zakum crystals. Usually by the end of the week I have 1-2 slots left (because I don't do OMNI-CLN unless I have a hyper rock), with which you can sell some RA crystals.

I agree that it is stupid though - since they took away the pots/mesos dropping in lieu for the crystals, they should at the very least remove the limit so that we can actually take advantage of all the crystals we get. =/
    Davichii
  • DavichiiDavichii
    Reactions: 100
    Yes,
    I have same here.
    Please fix this problems.