[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mu lung dojo training center exp bug

flloresentflloresent
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Bug Type:
Issue with exp gain: The exp isn't gained at the proper interval throughout the entire stay at the unity training center.

I've tested this now 3 times. The exp is supposed to tick every 3 seconds, or 20 times per minute, 1200 times per hour, and 3600 times per 3 hours. The exp I gain per tick is roughly 92k. So assuming everything is working properly, I should be gaining 331m exp over a 3 hour interval. For the multiple times I've attempted now, I've gotten in the low 200m exp range. That is effectively an entire hour of exp not accounted for during a 3 hour stay. I attempted a 12 hour stay once, and was perplexed by the significant deviation in exp I expected to get. I do not have the precise amount, but it was definitely an exponential loss and not a 1 to 1 ratio in regards to the 3 hour tests I have done.

Steps to reproduce: Sit in the unity training center for any amount of time and see that the exp you get over the course of the stay is not equal to the amount you would expect to get. Not marginally less, but a significant amount less.

Comments

• flloresentflloresent
    edited September 2018
    https://streamable.com/s/ojyna/bxdxpo

In this video you can see that the intervals between the exp drops have random deviations.

This causes the experience over time to dip significantly when you see the drops taking upwards of 7 seconds in between, from the 3 seconds that it should be. That's more than a 2x exp loss. And to note, not a single drop was successfully on a 3 second interval as it should be.

Now look into this video from 2015, where we see the drops consistently within the 3 second interval.

• flloresentflloresent
    edited September 2018
    Bump for attention
  • flloresentflloresent
    edited October 2018
    Bump