[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haunted Mansion Dress Quest

LunarxRayvneLunarxRayvne
Reactions: 200
edited October 2016 in General Chat
I'm having issues with the Haunted Mansion story line right now. Ludmilla's quest to grab her dress from the attic. Every time I go in the attic to open the box, I don't get anything. It just keeps telling me "It's a great big shabby crate." I'm not getting anything out of it on any channel. What gives?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Have you tried hitting it with normal attacks? That's what you're supposed to be able to do, anyway, but a lot of people are saying it's buggy. Seems hit or miss as to whether or not you can actually hit it. Give it a shot and see what happens.
  • LunarxRayvneLunarxRayvne
    edited October 2016
    But it's an npc box. I've tried to hit it as well. Doesn't seem to work.... =/
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2016
    I assume you've talked to it again after killing off the ghosts and still nothing?
    edited October 2016
    Indeed. The first time I even went in the attic and talked to it, the ghosts popped up, killed them off, talked to it again, still nothing. I didn't get anything from the ghosts either. It's weird... I hope they fix this problem if no one can manage doing the quest
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2016
    That's the thing, some people can while others can't.
    edited October 2016
    Hopefully they fix the situation then before the event ends.