[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Permanent Pet EQUIPS in Reboot

DaxiDaxi
Reactions: 1,800
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Note: This isn't a thread asking for better access to perm Pets in Reboot.

Pets can be extended with Premium Water of Life, so while we're only able to (directly) purchase the 90-day variety in Reboot, we're able to extend them for as long as we like.

The issue is with the Equips that go with them, they only come in the 90-day variety. After the 90-day's are up, Reboot has no way to get more of the Pet Equips for our Pets until the Pet is readded to the CS. This is fine for the Pets that are permanently in the CS, since their Equips are there too, but the limited Pets every few weeks aren't so lucky.

I rarely see people in Reboot using Pet Equips, I believe that's most of the reason.

I would propose either adding the Equips permanently to the CS with each set of Pets every few weeks or selling a Permanent version of the 90-day Equips with each rotation (possibly for double, which seems to be the normal increase for perm varieties).

Some of the 90-day pets I maintain have adorable Equips I would have liked to buy, but didn't for the above reason.
RenniEnokumoFuhreak

Comments

• FawkoFawko
    Reactions: 2,360
    edited October 2018
    Yessss please
  • DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Bump