[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Launcher won't launch Maplestory

Comments

• staudsoftstaudsoft
    Reactions: 100
    I have tried everything under the sun even maples help page which wasn’t very helpful please fix this I have a brand new Lenovo and I wanna play it after 2 years being away re open the old way of starting the game nx
  • ShyvirsShyvirs
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2018
    Any fix? Does this for me on three different computers...
  • RenjiAsukaRenjiAsuka
    Reactions: 315
    edited November 2018
    Having the same issue here, it was working just fine before the latest update of Maple Story and before the update to the Launcher.

Going to try through steam. Just hope I can still access this account from Steam.
  • AelowAelow
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2018
    Vamazing wrote: »

Did this video work for anyone?
  • RenjiAsukaRenjiAsuka
    Reactions: 315
    edited November 2018
    Aelow wrote: »
    Vamazing wrote: »

Did this video work for anyone?

Not for me, downloaded the steam version which worked just fine.
  • RekanRekan
    Reactions: 200
    I have a solution. I connected my laptop with the TV and lunch it and success but when I disconnected it the game got off again.
  • lucaborgatofitlucaborgatofit
    edited December 2018
    unfortunately my maplestory does not really want to open, I've tried everything, including everything in the forum, I do not know what to do, practically giving up
  • Migrain3Migrain3
    I don´t know if this´ll help anyone but it worked for me. Would make sense why it´d happen after the updates too, since your options might have gotten reset.

• MicklyangeloMicklyangelo
    Reactions: 300
    My maplestory isnt working keeps glitching out wont let me connect o any servers! help plz!