[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Disconnecting/Crash w/ Soot Glares

Comments

• zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited December 2018
    Also had some weird stuff happening to me in Moonbridge. Twice now the game just completely froze and the only way out of it was to restart my laptop. Couldn't even open task manager. Don't know if it's related to soot glares, because i can kill them just fine most of the time, even if the map is full of players.
    I have however been receiving a weird ingame error message every now and then ever since moonbridge opened. Something about my graphics card being unable to handle it and that restarting the game will fix it. I am also using Nvidia Geforce.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited December 2018
    Heya,
    The game will be undergoing an unscheduled maintenance (link to the official announcement) to stop soot glares from crashing everyone.

If you still experience crashes afterwards, continue posting below; include what graphics card and driver your computer uses.

Thanks everyone for being patient, gives the Black Mage a small breather before the GMS community resumes marching towards his front door!
    Fuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    scholar624 wrote: »
    -snip-
    Thanks everyone for being patient, gives the Black Mage a small breather before the GMS community resumes marching to his front door!

Not only is he attacking Maple world, but MapleStory! This mad man must be stopped!
    YinYangXscholar624
  • DeadlingDeadling
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2018
    The Black Mage will never truly fall. Welcome to your new party quest, lol
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited December 2018
    dc and crash ! again in quest of alliance now . the mobs freezing each moment and over in disconecction ....

note.. : i not have none problem whit other games online, warcraft - dota - ms2 whit card graphic . 2 my internet in speed is stable 5ms , this only ocurred in ms alway
  • PerezDeQueya80PerezDeQueya80
    Reactions: 1,155
    Nice, now after maintenance the game crash at boot... :(
  • ohmyuniverseohmyuniverse
    Reactions: 420
    In the same boat here. Just had 2 successive DC's after changing to the fog maps. As soon as I try to kill one, insta-DC. I agree with @BoneWyrm: it probably has something to do with their death animation, cause I don't DC when they first come onto the map.
    me too, nvidia card
    diconnected every time... it is impossible to make that quest... nvidia card