[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burrning

aradn12aradn12
Reactions: 300
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hi, i burned a new charecter but i didnt got anu exp cupons

Comments

• aradn12aradn12
    edited December 2018
    any*
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    You don't get exp coupons on a burning character. Not from the burning effect itself.

The effect doesn't begin until you get to level 10, so if you made one of the classes that begins at level 1 and expected it to be active right from the start, then I'm sorry but you were mistaken. Once it does begin, you gain an extra two levels for each time you level up. So instead of going from level 10 to level 11, you go from level 10 to level 13.

As for the usual burning character items, that's in your star notifier and will specify the burn itself in its name, so look for something that mentions the burning and you'll get the items. But again, no exp coupons is normal.

And just as an aside, there is an edit button.
  • aradn12aradn12
    edited December 2018
    I know that, but first when i opened a Kinsis in Scania i got from the box in level 10 a copuns of x2 exp and a teleport rock but after i deleat him and waited 24 for hours i opened anther burnning charecter,(Ark) and didnt got any of this things.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    No burning event, not even this tera burn, has given exp and drop coupons and a teleport rock. I don't know what you got on scania but it had nothing to do with the tera burn.
    YinYangX