[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World transfer

LeedanLeedan
Reactions: 500
edited April 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey,
Last time i played i remember there was a world transfer event which you could transfer a charcter from a world of your choosing to a diffrent world.
I was wondring if they can bring this option again or maybe merge some worlds together because many players that recently came back into this game have charcters all around these ''dead servers''' (broa,regends,etc...) because barley anyone is online on these server (i'm talking about 10-40 people tops) and it feels like your stuck on a deserted island,
I think this idea will bring the community together and attract more people into the game.
  1. Should the world transfer event come back?4 votes
    1. Yes!
       100% (4 votes)
    2. No!
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• YeaYea
    Reactions: 310
    edited April 2019
    Hey Leedan,

A couple weeks ago on the Maplestory switch stream, one of their broadcasters confirmed they are starting to think about world merges or world transfers. This person noted that it's in the beginning stages. This just means we have to wait and see. I'm thinking they might mention something during their maple fest event on May 11th but who knows until then I guess....

Link to their twitch below.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/410088651?t=953s
    Leedan
  • anubis42anubis42
    Reactions: 945
    edited May 2019
    Yeah, I really wish we'd get another World Transfer so I could move my main to Bera... -_-
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    anubis42 wrote: »
    Yeah, I really wish we'd get another World Transfer so I could move my main to Bera... -_-

I'm about 95% certain that, if they ever do run another world transfer period, bera will join the ranks of scania and windia and be blocked for inbound transfers.
    PirateIzzy