[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Having Trouble Logging In

SaniFlashSaniFlash
Reactions: 310
edited June 2019 in Tech Support
Please fix this it's been like this since the update when before I had no issue I get in very rarely after trying opening and closing 2 hours straight and Im not really willing to keep doing that just to play
unknown.png
DevilsTiger

Comments

• amalamal
    please fix this i also have the same problem
  • IAMAMAPLER69IAMAMAPLER69
    Reactions: 300
    Thank goodness i'm not the only one who's been having this problem! I tried to get Support, but I couldn't figure out what kind of problem it was. But if other people are having the problem, then I'm not alone, and that means Nexon can fix it! Please fix it Nexon, Maplestory is my all-time favorite MMORPG and i love playing it with my cousins. But if its not fixed soon, I wont be able to play my new Pathfinder. Please just recognize this problem and do your best to combat it.
  • SaniFlashSaniFlash
    edited June 2019
    yup the games been basically breaking after this update
  • SaniFlashSaniFlash
    edited June 2019
    even after multiple maintenances its still doing this takes me about 4 hours to actually log in
  • SaniFlashSaniFlash
    edited June 2019
    Update since this latest maintenance I haven't been able to play at all, cant get past the channel select menu and this is making the game unplayable
  • LuckyEagleLuckyEagle
    Reactions: 700
    edited June 2019
    i keep get kicking out since the maintenance on the 21
  • TehuTehuTehuTehu
    Reactions: 700
    edited June 2019
    This happened to me aswell yesterday and im locked out.