[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

100+ master cubes and face accessory still epic

JezJez
Reactions: 1,600
edited June 2019 in Rants and Raves
wtf, nothing has taken nearly this many before, why wont the fkin thing upgrade

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    I had a tyrant cape eat probably dozens of cubes of varying type and never once did I get a single %luk line. It was at epic, I didn't care in any way about getting it to a higher tier, the damn thing just would not give me a luk line.
  • hyacahyaca
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited June 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I had a tyrant cape eat probably dozens of cubes of varying type and never once did I get a single %luk line. It was at epic, I didn't care in any way about getting it to a higher tier, the damn thing just would not give me a luk line.

I guess you could say you were unlucky. (Pun not intended.)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited June 2019
    hyaca wrote: »

I guess you could say you were unlucky. (Pun not intended.)

k149ISN.gif
  • JezJez
    edited June 2019
    k, its getting close to 200 master cubes on this and it is still epic wtf, theres no way this is right this has to be glitched, nothing has taken more than 30 cubes, usually under 20
  • JezJez
    edited June 2019
    such a waste of cubes omfg
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited June 2019
    It took me over a hundred occult cubes to get something from rare to epic, so it's not an isolated thing. You've just got a run of god-awful luck. Plus from what I've heard, ingame-obtained cubes have worse tier-up rates than reds or blacks. This is purely hearsay though and could very well be wrong.
  • JezJez
    edited June 2019
    It took me over a hundred occult cubes to get something from rare to epic, so it's not an isolated thing. You've just got a run of god-awful luck. Plus from what I've heard, ingame-obtained cubes have worse tier-up rates than reds or blacks. This is purely hearsay though and could very well be wrong.

yeah occult cubes take about 100 for rare to epic, but master cubes usually take me around 20 at most for epic-unique. this is insane, like this particular item is blocked from upgrading. ive used some meister cubes and black cubes even and it just will not upgrade from epic

i am glad these are cubes from mining veins if i spent nx to buy these cubes i would quit maplestory for good
  • JezJez
    edited June 2019
    and from reading up on the rates of master cubes chance is 1/25, so yeah, really bad luck with this one equip or something is wrong