[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

restricted NX items...

CyderrCyderr
Reactions: 405
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
i was put on a restriction in trading and auction bc i bought NX item for the 1st time. FOR 7 DAYS. i can't sell or throw away my quest items in ETC or USE, also medals in Equip. This experience just made me open another account and decided not to charge NX again on this new account, and i am now more interested in buys meso on third party sites. why you do that???????

Comments

• CyderrCyderr
    edited June 2019
    and now i CANT kill zakum because I CAN NOT DROP STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    It's fraud protection for their side of things.
  • CyderrCyderr
    edited June 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    It's fraud protection for their side of things.

i understand that, but i hoped it was smarter than restricting everyting, inmagine quest item in ETC, star dust in USE and medal in EQUIP. Those can not be sold to NPC...they are just goona stuck there
  • alexxxandroalexxxandro
    Reactions: 100
    that it's absurd, I understand that it is a kind of protection, but for the new players like me it is an obstacle because restrict us the interaction with the game, i cant fight against zakun and papulatus.
    I hope that implement a method to verify some information of people to confirm the veracity of the funds. because this kind of restriction it will just