[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Plants should grow slower

TrashcantTrashcant
Reactions: 1,050
edited May 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The problem with the plant growth being under 1 minute wait time is that Hunting/Training/Leveling while that time is going isn’t giving you the time you need. I would suggest longer wait times for each growth stage.
  1. The time for plants should be raised?5 votes
    1. Strong “NO!”
       80% (4 votes)
    2. Simple “Yes”
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• AppleChanceryAppleChancery
    Reactions: 1,180
    edited May 2018
    I just plant and use up my dews at the end of the day before I log off.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited May 2018
    The Growing Gold event is probably one of the absolute worst events we have had in recent memory and whoever designed or signed off on it should be ashamed.

What should be an easy addon event that happens in the background while a player is playing, requires them to stop whatever they are doing and sit in the event specific map which precludes them from working on the Star Squad events (or anything else for that matter). It is extremely tedious, with excessive clicking required and the player is unable to leave the plants unattended due to the plants growing at different rates. The coin shop is way overpriced; everything seems at least10 times more expensive than it should be.

There is nothing fun about this event and virtually no one is going to bother spending time getting more than the 45 plants or whatever is needed for the tree.
  • TrashcantTrashcant
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited August 2019
    I predicted you guys wouldn't agree with me but this event was kind of annoying. I had to go back to that place every 60 seconds. I thought to myself (this is too short and annoying).
This discussion has been closed.