[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ursus cancellation penalty issued mistakenly

KlontasKlontas
Reactions: 300
edited August 2019 in Bug Reporting
I noticed nexon added an ursus cancellation penalty. Thats good.
The problem is that it is issued for reasons others than cancellation.
If this is by design, then this behavior is highly unsatisfactory.
For example - I accidentally clicked on Marsarayu (ursus npc thing) after accepting queue. I immediately got the cancellation pentalty.
Other example - I had the light bulb over my head to tell me about inferno wolf rewards. Accidentally click on it with the mouse while moving it and got the pentalty.
in reboot the entire server does ursus in a matter of 10 minutes. Getting this pentalty means I don't get to participate for that day at all.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited August 2019
    Don't talk to npc at all while queuing.
    By design, you are not allowed to teleport when talking to an npc due to some unknown past exploits or bugs or something.
    Just stop clicking after you accept the queue, it your fault that your finger clicked.
    If there is any way to avoid the cancellation penalty and waste the time of all 17 other people, someone will abuse it and waste everyone time for the entire 2 hours of 2x meso (because seeing people reaction is funny).