[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The game seems less stable after the servers merge

VoiceInAVoidVoiceInAVoid
Reactions: 370
edited September 2019 in General Chat
Like the title suggests I experience lately a lot of crashes, this problem started to appear right after the servers merge update.
I don't know if only me experience this problem, I'd like to know if some of you guys experience that too or if you notice that the game become less stable right after the big update. Please let me know if it's a wide problem or a specific one.

(Btw I am Reboot player)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    Server merges didn't affect reboot, so it's not that specifically causing your issue. Have you tried repairing the installation through either the nexon launcher or steam?
  • VoiceInAVoidVoiceInAVoid
    Reactions: 370
    edited September 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Server merges didn't affect reboot, so it's not that specifically causing your issue. Have you tried repairing the installation through either the nexon launcher or steam?

I will try to do that thanks for the advice!
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited September 2019
    Like the title suggests I experience lately a lot of crashes, this problem started to appear right after the servers merge update.
    I don't know if only me experience this problem, I'd like to know if some of you guys experience that too or if you notice that the game become less stable right after the big update. Please let me know if it's a wide problem or a specific one.

(Btw I am Reboot player)

I think it could be a few things. your download version can be one downloading fresh copy can help. Also checking your computer specs as it can be the cause as well. Other people run without issues cause they have gaming machines so if you have the money you might as well invest in better equipment. But its more then one reason why it is. Their servers are bad but also it could be from your end as well.