[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash items transfer

Taialt97Taialt97
Reactions: 320
edited August 2019 in General Chat
Does anyone know when will a cash transfer event happen?
Dnaman101AusaStar

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    Nope, all you can do is wait
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited August 2019
    would be a great thing to have soon since the world merge...maybe in a week or 2 would be perfect.
    Edit: give everyone enough time to get things sorted out
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited September 2019
    Honestly, I thought they would have had one around august given its been 6 months since the last one, but when they didn't I figured perhaps they decided to wait for the merge, so they could give players the opportunity to move stuff around after; to and from the new characters that now all share a server. Maybe they will soon, I guess only time will tell.
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited September 2019
    they should just stop being stingy and let people share cash items within a world
    also they should stop being stingy and make all non nx items tradable or at least sokable
    all these untradable items and not being able to share nx is really not player friendly and has definitely contributed to the negative light on this game