[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Princess No quest makes me desperate

JostabeereJostabeere
Reactions: 650
Posts: 47
Member
edited September 2019 in General Chat
How do I beat Princess No in the Hieizan investigation questline as Hayato?
She has a load of health and almost OHKs me. She has more range and moves fast across the map. I don't want to throw 2 60% health potions in every second when she attacks me.
There has to be a trick on how to beat her I'm missing. The devs can't possibly make a quest boss which relies on drinking 1000 of potions to beat.
I also pick up the mirror but can't turn the quest in so I assume I have to beat her.
Is it because of my level? Current 147. The questline is 140+ so I can't be too low for it, can I?

Comments

  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 2,915
    Posts: 289
    Member
    edited September 2019
    I haven't done this boss, however for every other boss the farther away you are from the entry level the better. Entry level is more of a guideline when running content with several people.
  • JostabeereJostabeere
    Reactions: 650
    Posts: 47
    Member
    edited September 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    I haven't done this boss, however for every other boss the farther away you are from the entry level the better. Entry level is more of a guideline when running content with several people.

    The map is abysmall and she can hit and 2HK me across the map. She has more range than I do. Even the ice dragon doesn't reach her when she still does.
  • ResetReset
    Reactions: 505
    Posts: 16
    Member
    edited September 2019
    Princess No herself is a level 160 boss even in story mode. I'd recommend hitting at least 160 and getting some starforce never hurts as well.
    YinYangX
  • TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 835
    Posts: 92
    Member
    edited September 2019
    I beat story princess No on my alt at lv 160. Just But it was on a hero so I had a bit more HP to work with I think (not sure if stats are based on original character)
    I don't remember how many pots I used but it was definitely more than on a lv 200 character.
    YinYangX
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 2,915
    Posts: 289
    Member
    edited September 2019
    I just went through the entire questline and noticed something on you post.
    Jostabeere wrote: »
    How do I beat Princess No in the Hieizan investigation questline as Hayato?

    Do you mean you are playing as a Hayato class or are you in the part where you have to roleplay as Hayato and the rest of the Sengoku?

  • JostabeereJostabeere
    Reactions: 650
    Posts: 47
    Member
    edited September 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    I just went through the entire questline and noticed something on you post.
    Jostabeere wrote: »
    How do I beat Princess No in the Hieizan investigation questline as Hayato?

    Do you mean you are playing as a Hayato class or are you in the part where you have to roleplay as Hayato and the rest of the Sengoku?

    I am roleplaying as one of the three classesy Hayato.
    Anyway. I gave up on that. It is easier with people, but my EU server is deserted. Nexon was unable to transfer my main to a populated server, despite having event with transfers and server merges in the past, so I deleted him and started over on Bera with a Warrior.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 2,915
    Posts: 289
    Member
    edited September 2019
    Jostabeere wrote: »
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    I just went through the entire questline and noticed something on you post.
    Jostabeere wrote: »
    How do I beat Princess No in the Hieizan investigation questline as Hayato?

    Do you mean you are playing as a Hayato class or are you in the part where you have to roleplay as Hayato and the rest of the Sengoku?

    I am roleplaying as one of the three classesy Hayato.
    Anyway. I gave up on that. It is easier with people, but my EU server is deserted. Nexon was unable to transfer my main to a populated server, despite having event with transfers and server merges in the past, so I deleted him and started over on Bera with a Warrior.

    Thats too bad. I don't recall having any problems on the Hiezan roleplay with any of the classes. You use the roleplay class damage and skills so it doesn't matter how strong you are on your usual class.
  • JostabeereJostabeere
    Reactions: 650
    Posts: 47
    Member
    edited September 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »

    Thats too bad. I don't recall having any problems on the Hiezan roleplay with any of the classes. You use the roleplay class damage and skills so it doesn't matter how strong you are on your usual class.

    Got there on my Warrior now.
    I got her down to half health just standing infront of her spamming the continuous skill and chugging Power elixirs I gor from a guy. Died because she damaged my 16K health faster than Elixirs healed me. Guess I have to farm to 170-180 first before I get her.
    Wasn't it possible to do her with a friend? Would you help me out assuming you're on Bera?
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 2,915
    Posts: 289
    Member
    edited September 2019
    Jostabeere wrote: »
    HuskyDM wrote: »

    Thats too bad. I don't recall having any problems on the Hiezan roleplay with any of the classes. You use the roleplay class damage and skills so it doesn't matter how strong you are on your usual class.

    Got there on my Warrior now.
    I got her down to half health just standing infront of her spamming the continuous skill and chugging Power elixirs I gor from a guy. Died because she damaged my 16K health faster than Elixirs healed me. Guess I have to farm to 170-180 first before I get her.
    Wasn't it possible to do her with a friend? Would you help me out assuming you're on Bera?

    I'm not in Bera sadly. You can do both the Princess No body double and the Princess No real boss with a party. She has as much health as Chaos Vellum so taking her down before time runs out its hard.
  • ABCZZTABCZZT
    Reactions: 1,070
    Posts: 37
    Member
    edited October 2019
    Hayato in there has a skill called Whirlwind Cut that moves him forward. Stand close to No and hold down Shinsoku on her. When you see or hear her start to make a move, let go of Shinsoku and use Whirlwind Cut to pass safely through her to the other side.

    Edit: I forgot to mention, you can also charge through her with Hitokiri Strike, but that has a long cooldown.

    One more thing, one of her attacks can be avoided by simply jumping off the ground. You can use Shinsoku or Whirlwind Cut in midair.