[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Increase Rapid Fire's Damage

UserRedUserRed
Reactions: 1,590
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So I'm a Level 150 Corsair on Reboot with a bunch of hyper stat points put into DEX, I have over 100 DEX...
And I only hit around 90-100K damage with Rapid Fire BUFFED, Whale Potion and all.

Now that's just sad, and while you can get a ton of hits in, it feels really dissapointing. So Nexon, give Corsairs some love and increase their bossing skill's damage already.

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    You know they don't only have Rapid Fire, they have Majestic Presence that procs at 100%rate, the ship summons who deal a good amount of damage too.(you can have more 30%final damage on majestic presence if you have nautilus on cool down).

I guess you should improve your eqps if you wanna more damage, but i do have to agree they have a lower DPS than some other classes, i guess due to the utility they have, which may tell that they won't buff this class(not counting 5job skill).