[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fusion Anvil

gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
Reactions: 1,075
edited January 2017 in General Chat
HI!

I just wanted to know if we can "fuse" earrings with the fusion anvil, it doesn't list that you can do earrings in the anvils description but I just feel like earrings are such a normal/common equip item that they should be included as well. Does anyone know ?

Please please someone answer.

Thank you

Comments

• OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    You can, because your equipped earrings show up on your character. Any type of equipment that displays their sprites on your character are compatible with the Fusion Anvil. (For medals, you must use their own version of the Fusion Anvil.)
    gvnalmanza
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Earrings work. I anvilled my Gollux earrings with a half-earring because Gollux is ugly and the half-earring is nearly invisible with most hats and hair. I believe the only items that don't work are ones that are typically invisible; rings, badges, and I think belts.
    gvnalmanza
  • gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited January 2017
    Thank you !!!!!