[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game Constantly Crashing, Both On Login And Ingame

sleepyguardsleepyguard
Reactions: 665
edited January 2017 in Tech Support
Okay, this is utterly ridiculous- if you take the game down for maintenance SPECIFICALLY to stabilize the game, why is it now WORSE than before? You stated that "making sure the game is stable and playable is our top priority", but I can't even play now- the game stops working and crashes whenever I try to get in regardless of which Launcher/Settings/Etc I use, and on the few times I manage to actually get into the game, it lags to the point of utter ridiculousness, and/or DCs me, making me have to repeat the process. I am not the only one with these issue- a LOT of people are experiencing this.

This is just plain infuriating- it's 2017, not 2007, an MMO shouldn't be able to survive this level of incompetence.

Your game is messed up. You know it, the community knows it, everyone knows it. Just freaking acknowledge the problems and actually work towards fixing them for once.
ruth02

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    They are acknowledging the problems. That's why they took the game down and why they keep making "backend changes to improve stability."
    But apparently fixing it is not that simple. They lack either the knowledge or the resources to fix it right.
    Tuba
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited January 2017
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

They are acknowledging the problems. That's why they took the game down and why they keep making "backend changes to improve stability."
    But apparently fixing it is not that simple. They lack either the knowledge or the resources to fix it right.
    It wouldn't surprise me if they lacked all of the above.