[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

event hall

Raira94Raira94
Reactions: 940
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
like many people already know event hall has a few lagg, freeze and stuck issues and somehow a few people are able to avoid them.

today after maintance i was able to reach the new year event shop but after 1 hours the laggs returned.
it might be that the event hall has does problems, because of the server overpopulation or maybe all does unused quest from all npc there
or maybe even the animated background.

anyways i just wanted to ask if it is possible to place all future event shops outside of event hall from the start.
at specially since red leaf high is going to arrive soon and many people are eagily awaiting it.

it would be unfair if we miss that chance just because we were unable to reach the npc.

best regards :)

Ps: i attach a pole so we can see how many people are affected by it.
  1. who has issues with event hall7 votes
    1. Yes, i lagg in there
       71% (5 votes)
    2. Nope, im fine
       29% (2 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2017
    The school events(Red Leaf High, Maple Leaf High, Sengoku High) have their respective coin shops in the same entry map with all of their respective NPCs. You need only visit the Event Hall to enter this map, and upon leaving the map you're deposited right on top of the portal.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    The school events(Red Leaf High, Maple Leaf High, Sengoku High) have their respective coin shops in the same entry map with all of their respective NPCs. You need only visit the Event Hall to enter this map, and upon leaving the map you're deposited right on top of the portal.

You know, some people can't even make it within clicking range of the school NPC.
    It would be better to either get rid of it entirely (just have the "go to school" quest in the star notifier) or put it in a town like Henesys or Leafre.
  • Raira94Raira94
    Reactions: 940
    edited January 2017
    the best part is if you manage to reach it doesnt mean you are also able to leave again unless you wanna move inches every 5 mins

and dont ask me how you going to flash jump or climb laddern