[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow us to Drink Potions on the CCJQ

UserRedUserRed
Reactions: 1,590
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So I completed the Fight with Fire quest for Crimsonheart Castle and got to the jump quest. Now damn those meteors do a lot of damage. They do so much in fact that I died 5 times trying to DODGE them on my Aran.

Nexon plz

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2017
    Is that the part where you have to climb the chains and dodge the lights and falling stuff?

If you could use potions, it wouldn't be a challenge. You can't just face-tank your way through everything, man.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    You have to be patient on this one, so you avoid doing multiple times, remember you can use flash jumps as well in there.
  • NextToBeLostNextToBeLost
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    I usually have it easiest using the 3rd rope from the left. I am usually able to simply rush upwards for about 75% of the time (with some little pauses in case of lasers), tank a couple of hits, and make a couple of dodges