[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Low level angelic buster stuck in phantom forest

Dark20Dark20
Reactions: 1,060
edited January 2017 in Archive
I didn't know they removed the haunted house in masteria and now my low level angelic buster is stuck there after leaving scarecrows room and for some reason this time my debit card got denied for buying nx even though I had the funds to cover it. Last time I was able to buy nx with no issues. Can anyone help me get out? I play on khaini server and pacific time. Thanks!

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited January 2017
    Where exactly are you stuck and what level are you? Are there any enemies you can die to to get sent back to town? Have you tried using Maple Guide to teleport to a different area?
    Dark20
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited January 2017
    Geminia wrote: »
    Where exactly are you stuck and what level are you? Are there any enemies you can die to to get sent back to town? Have you tried using Maple Guide to teleport to a different area?

I don't remember, but the last time my other character got stuck like this, he went back to the same spot in phantom forest, and not the nearest town. I'll try that. Which icon is the maple guide?
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited January 2017
    Maple Guide is defaulted to the U key and appears near the top right when you log onto a character. It gives suggestions on monsters near your level and will send you directly to them.
    Dark20
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Geminia wrote: »
    Maple Guide is defaulted to the U key and appears near the top right when you log onto a character. It gives suggestions on monsters near your level and will send you directly to them.

Thanks!
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited February 2017
    Angelic busters have a return home skill, you should be able to use it in most places unlike the maple guide. Should be in the beginner tab
    Dark20
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Angelic busters have a return home skill, you should be able to use it in most places unlike the maple guide. Should be in the beginner tab

Okay thanks!