[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What are some perm nx with levitating effect?

AppleChanceryAppleChancery
Reactions: 1,180
edited February 2017 in General Chat
From the top of my head, I can think of the elf wigs, purple ribbon cape, snowman beanies, gothic-esque hat, gothic-esque bow, and rhinne's hair clip (can't remember what they're actually called).

However, I just want the levitating effect itself and don't want the perm nx that gives off it to be too showy because I would like to wear it with different outfits. Are there like any perm nx earings, shoes, or gloves that comes with levitating effect (since they're the least visible equipments)?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    The hero outfits, when a particular set is completed, will levitate your character (as well as producing their emblem behind them). I don't like it much so I have it turned off on all my characters (except my Evan).