[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lost out on money

myyybaadmyyybaad
Reactions: 1,135
edited February 2017 in Rants and Raves
Well during the Nexon transfer on my Hayato character I bought individually the lucid pets, each pet package for them, and pet snack. So over $50 so I did the quest to get the "Follow the Lead" skill, so you can equip multiple pets. So I thought, hey, let me transfer everything to my Kinesis so I can use it on that character so I did. I bought another pet snack to do the quest & I did everything, but I did not get the skill to equip multiple pets. So I wasted over $50.

And all they said was "Unfortunately, no updates have been provided at the moment." and "However, rest assured this is still being investigated." also "Please know that the follow the leader pet skill is still being investigated by our game team."

So basically saying "I am sorry but you are screwed, this is never going to be fixed and thank you for your money keep doing this so we can take your money"

Thanks, Nexon.