[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Having issues with quest [The Afterlands]

GeminiaGeminia
Reactions: 2,370
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Eh, full title doesn't fit but it's [The Afterlands] How Do You Get There? MAGIC!. I'm on my third day doing this and even yesterday I had a problem, but when I'm alone in a map and I say "Accio Portalis", the fireworks don't show up and the quest doesn't complete. I've said it at least 30 times so far and nothing. Yesterday it took about 3 attempts for it to complete. Is anyone else having this issue or know what the problem is?

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited October 2016
    Nevermind, I figured it out. You're supposed to double click the bottle after you say the phrase. Don't know how I managed to do that the past 2 days without realizing it but I'm pretty certain it isn't mentioned in the quest.
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited October 2016
    i think its like you kill 333 enemies then talk with him again to get the bottle click on the bottle and then type the spell thats what am doing if you type the spell and click the bottle for me doesnt work
  • ChaoticHawkChaoticHawk
    edited October 2016
    Where did you use it? Because when i do that it flashes and but doesn't open a portal or something for me
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    1. Accept quest
    2. Kill 333 level range enemies
    3. Turn in quest, accept next quest
    4. Go to an empty spot without players around
    5. Use the bottle in your inventory, which will spawn a fish bowl
    6. While near the fish bowl, say into All chat, "Accio Portalis"
    7. If fireworks appear, you can turn in the quest to complete it