[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

BINGO.

RereRere
Reactions: 610
edited February 2017 in Rants and Raves
Hi.
So I just recently played a game of Bingo, and someone in particular (not going to say her name) kept spamming the weather smegas on the map.
1) It was just super annoying.
2) and made it difficult to play due to me lagging every damn time she'd put a smega on. And trust me, it was constant.
I wish someone would do something about this, and at least ban it on the event maps since I'm already lagging as it is. I would love to play Bingo peacefully and not having to see a smega every number that pops up. I can't change channels, I can't go anywhere - but leave the map itself and it's just overall not a fun experience to just drop everything and leave just because someone wouldn't stop a simple task.
I tried to confront her, but what do I get? A smega. Please tell me I'm not the only one annoyed by this / experienced this.