[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Get your favorite hair COLOR in maplewatch event

AsoredricAsoredric
Reactions: 310
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Hi! Just a quick tip to share with you guys.
If you like the new maplewatch hairstyles but want them in a different color than your current hair color, use the beauty coupons to get the hair color that you want, save it, and then use the maplewatch coupons.

Of course, I know this is pretty much common sense, but I think it's a way to benefit from having these two events together! It's pretty exciting to me.
and the same can be done with the face. I'm looking forward to getting white hair and eyes, but I know it's pretty rare lol.
Also, can the beauty coupons be stacked now?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    You can't really save white hair color, because it's not a color in its own right. The styles that have white have it in place of green or orange or something else. So you could get the coveted white Evan Hair, and then use the maplewatch coupon, and end up with green lop-eared hair.

And I'm pretty sure you can't get white eyes from the random beauty coupons, at all.

I doubt the beauty coupons can be stacked this time, after all the years when they ate up inventory. I'm just happy they changed them to ask confirmation when used. The first couple of times we had this event, they were instant, and many a tear was shed by people accidentally double-clicking when trying to drop them.
    Asoredric
  • AsoredricAsoredric
    Reactions: 310
    edited February 2017
    Ah, I see. Using VIP coupons it just shows "White" with certain hairstyles so I assumed it was a color in the game.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.