[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What is this damage skin??

WickedSpiritWickedSpirit
Reactions: 530
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Hi everyone!

I just saw this damage skin on a youtube video and was wondering which one is this?
This one : https://postimg.org/image/y8cfjl8dv/
I thought it was the something like Lachelein damage skin or the nightsky damage skin but its not... Anyone know which one it is??

Thanks!

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    Well I found it.
    yjDGZ32.png

Problem is, I'm about 99% certain that that's not it's actual name, given that this page was auto-translated from Japanese by Chrome.

My question, now, is what video you saw that in.
  • WickedSpiritWickedSpirit
    edited February 2017
    Wow THANKS!! :)

Well.. I think you are right because the tittle of the video was like KMST and it was showing the lachelein area so probably its not even in the GMS version by now...
    I'll have to check this out!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited February 2017
    I found the skin under what the site translated to as unimplemented damage skins.
    edited February 2017
    Well I just asked via live chat and they said this damage skin is not available in GMS for the moment and that it would appear on their website if it's available in the future updates. I hope its not that long because I heard GMS is like 6 months behind GMS in terms of "new things" lolll
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited February 2017
    You've heard correctly, yes. There's a six month difference between KMS getting new content and GMS getting it. Plus side to that, we know near-exactly what's coming, and can prepare accordingly.
    edited February 2017
    That suck.. :(