[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add "Sheath Weapon" skill.

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
To implement a skill that "sheaths" the weapon and make it invisible to the player's eyes. Nearby players will also not be able to see your weapon.

Unlike transparent weapons, sheathing puts the player's avatar in a normal standing stance.
Players with 2 handed weapons will have a scabbard located on their back, where they will hide their weapon, similar to Demon Avenger.

Skill can be obtained through a special quest that gives the player a goal to obtain a Mystic Sheath capable of fitting "all" weapon types at level 30, when they can go to Ardentmill and talk to Grant about finding the Mystic Sheath. The questline requires the character to reach levels 60, 100, and eventually 150 to finish the quests, similar to a story arc.

The skill is special and when used gives the player +1 attack speed for 5 seconds when unsheathing their weapon. Weapon can not be re-sheathed until they "catch their breath." The small cast animation shows player "unsheathing" their weapon can be canceled by attacking. The sample unsheathing animation will be a copy of Hayato's Battle-Jitsu stance toggling.
SkyTheDestroyer

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited October 2016
    That wouldn't be so bad, i just don't know if they would do this +1att speed =p, i guess give 5%att would be better, but just able to put in your back two handed weapons would be cool xD,
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited October 2016
    @AznboiE I like the idea of having the weapon out of the way... but I would still like to see mine in some form instead of making it invisible.

Check this thread out. forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/5542/ AKradian's idea seems more reasonable.