[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Just curious

Dark20Dark20
Reactions: 1,060
edited February 2017 in General Chat
What happen to the former female CM that used to mod the forums here in GMS? I remember seeing something about her leaving. And I'm sorry about earlier. I just wish most of the issues would be fixed in the game, that's all.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    MysteryMask is elsewhere in the company, if not having full left at this point. Girasol is not with the company. Both of these things happened over two years ago.
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    MysteryMask is elsewhere in the company, if not having full left at this point. Girasol is not with the company. Both of these things happened over two years ago.

I think it was Girasol who left nexon. She even announced it in the forums. MysteryMask definitely sounds familiar.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Girasol never announced her leaving, as it was very sudden.

Maybe you're thinking about Hime. She was CM for many years (six, I think?) and had a proper goodbye thread.
    Dark20Lilyflower
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Maybe you're thinking about Hime. She was CM for many years (six, I think?) and had a proper goodbye thread.

Ah yes it was Hime! I remember now!
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    Dark20 wrote: »

Hime is currently employed at NCsoft, i actually ended up meeting her at the Blade and Soul launch party.
    Dark20
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »

Hime is currently employed at NCsoft, i actually ended up meeting her at the Blade and Soul launch party.

What????????? Lucky you!!!!!!!!!! We all miss her!
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017

correct.