[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

This isn't fair..........

Dark20Dark20
Reactions: 1,060
edited February 2017 in General Chat
While I was soing the sengokuing event, the boss version of cannoneer gets laser version of cannon bazooka but the players version don't get it? How do you justify that nexon?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    What is it with you and lasers and making thread after thread after thread to ask a ridiculous question?
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    What is it with you and lasers and making thread after thread after thread to ask a ridiculous question?

Cause without laser skills, how will I kill an entire row of mobs?
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Dark20 wrote: »
    While I was soing the sengokuing event, the boss version of cannoneer gets laser version of cannon bazooka but the players version don't get it? How do you justify that nexon?

They aren't going to revamp a class npc / mob just because they're have been skill changes.

I don't understand why this is even a thread.

I'm talking about bringing back those job npc skills to the actual classes, not revamp the npc jobs. I hate how they got rid of the laser skills on the playbale classes.