[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Connection issues right now?

GeminiaGeminia
Reactions: 2,370
edited February 2017 in General Chat
I logged into the game about an hour ago and tried to kill some monsters for my Sengoku High pass but monsters kept freezing in place and my game eventually closed. After a little bit, everything seemed fine and I could do the quest and even complete the dungeon, so I switched over to another character where it still seemed fine but eventually I was unable to do anything and the game closed again. I tried once more and got stuck on the server selection screen, where I couldn't even bring up a server and after a couple minutes the game closed again. And the forums are taking a while to load as well, so, is there something going on?

Edit: And after another attempt, it says I'm already logged in...

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    All around Maple story has been experiencing server issues during the 5th job patch. Though the forums having a slow loading time sounds like something on your end as everything's loading rather smoothly for me.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited February 2017
    Geminia wrote: »
    Edit: And after another attempt, it says I'm already logged in...

You should mention the world name and channel with the date to the best of your ability just for transparency sake to getting this information possibly forwarded at a higher rate.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited February 2017
    Maybe it's being caused by Spell Trace Fever somehow. I was training a few hours ago just fine, but a few minutes after STF started, enemies started freezing in place again, NPC interactions became slow and double-clicking on other players would take several seconds to open up their information. This is on El Nido, anyway.