[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Login Notifications Too Spammy?

forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
Reactions: 2,815
edited March 2017 in General Chat
During normal hours(since the patch finished so late), more people will be active and those notifications saying "[Friend/Guild/Alliance] ___ has logged in" are going to get annoying with everything else going on, ie. gach, nebulites(which also have been appearing at a higher rate), smegas, and so on. The popup + login sound is sufficient enough to inform us when someone has logged on and has never been a problem as far as I know.
  1. Should Nexon revert back to the old login notifications?4 votes
    1. Yes
       75% (3 votes)
    2. No
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Nebulite messages are bugged at the moment. They pop up for every neb, not just B's.

And I think it's useful because the popup and sound disappear quickly and can be hidden by other messages.

I do think we should have the ability to filter what goes in our chat box a little better.