[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Client Log Collection?

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited March 2017 in General Chat
I'm not sure about this but idc so I'm turning it on anyways!
VergilXVJettLuvsU

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    I allowed it.
    Then I logged in and went to Event Hall.
    I let the client collect data about my 3 FPS for about a minute.
    Do you think that will enable them to finally figure out what's going on in there?
    PonPonIts2Sharp4U
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    I allowed it.
    Then I logged in and went to Event Hall.
    I let the client collect data about my 3 FPS for about a minute.
    Do you think that will enable them to finally figure out what's going on in there?

I do hope this will help them get to the root of the issue, i also had the lagg when i entered so i stayed there for 15 seconds before i tried getting out of there.
    Who knows IF / IF NOT this will lead to something good, i do know msea implemented this in december. So maybe it will bring some rapid fixes for issues we most likely will encounter :)

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    I was really surprised how stable the game was today , the only thing that really caused lag was the usual kill quests (Not sure about the event hall I didn't check ) Hopefully they can fix those in the coming patches..
    JettLuvsU
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2017
    the logging won't fix the Event Hall lag. We've told Nexon "Get rid of the the NPCs Gaga, cassie and mapleadmin" and they go "To help with the lag, we're going to remove unneeded and unwanted NPCs... so good bye elephant... oh what do you mean you thought we were getting rid of those three? We use each of them twice a year... yes they are killing you with lag but we want them so they aren't unwanted... Love and slaps, Nexon. PS we're giving you a very useless NPC in towns,"