[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Of Luminous and Suggestions.

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So...I have my lovely level 208 Luminous. I just have a few suggestions on what to do for Luminous
1. Seriously do something about Luminous teleport. It is only "good" in Equilibrium (Allows Jump teleport and higher up range) but besides that...a 1st job explorer mage has more teleport range than a Luminous...and can Jump teleport!
2. Maybe a little power stance outside of Equilibrium? I get bumped around so much these days...
3. Critical rate is surprisingly low compared to some of my other mages.
4. This probably won't get anywhere...but I miss the GMS system of Luminous...
5. Reflection's range isn't too bad, but an I/L can still outrange me (Cmon, Luminous is a hero, should be able to at least stand toe to toe with an explorer mage)
Any thoughts on these, fellow GMS people?

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited March 2017
    ...totally wanna play my Luminous again...thanks :T
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited March 2017
    The non-KMS version of Luminous was a bit too easy - it's what turned me off it. But I agree with the Reflection range thing you said.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited March 2017
    TheHoA wrote: »
    The non-KMS version of Luminous was a bit too easy - it's what turned me off it. But I agree with the Reflection range thing you said.

My main annoyance is not so much the system...but the whole teleport nonsense...I could probably take the Light Dark changing...but I can't get onto the platforms compared to my explorer mages. (I did a comparison with an I/L thats like level 204 or so in VJ...they can do a lot better than my Luminous)
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited March 2017
    Luminous just fine as it is, mu ch better from old GMS luminous.
    At lvl 208 you can get rope lift skill from 5th job, this will help you get on high platforms.

Luminous is my main and first character, And now that its like KMS its much better especially for bosses. Ofc i wont complain if they add range to teleport, but i don't find it necessary.

This do take time to get used to, Because training with old GMS lumi was easier, But lumi is still one of best mobbing jobs so you will.
    Also you find it much better when u go fight end game bosses. (also teleport better for bosses).