[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Guild Emblems?

RereRere
Reactions: 610
edited March 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
I just had a thought, and I don't know if it's even possible, but maybe in the future we could get some new guild emblems?

The guild emblems hasn't been changed for a long time, if I can remember. Everything is still the same. I understand we have a wide variety of designs to pick from, but if I'm being honest, I don't even know what some of them are and it's hard to tell. I was thinking and hoping that we could see some more cute, cool, and unique designs in the future. (food, different animals, insects, etc.)
Also, just like how we can add in a ring effect for our IGN's, we could do the same as the guild.

Again, this is just a little thought that I had and knowing the struggles and conditions Nexon is going through, it's most likely not going to happen anytime soon lol. But it'll be really cool to see some updates in guilds in the future!

Comments

• RawRaw
    Reactions: 515
    edited March 2017
    American Flag emblem please. Also since I suggested it, I also request only I can use it xD. This is a good idea, good post. I think that of all the things in maplestory, guilds are the red headed step child. There was one guild update thing, and basically all that did was take away that scrolling bar at the top of the guild menu where you could leave convenient messages for your guildies if you were going to be gone the next day or few days. Now you have to post it in boards where no one ever sees it and by the time you come back and delete it from boards, you realize no one saw it anyway haha.
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Lmfao i really think they should update the guild emblems & patterns entirely. Also you should do a contest. Whoever post's 3-5 patterns or emblems and whoever's is the best they should be the winners. First Second Third place winners will get idk a special guild emblem or 20k maple points instead?
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited March 2017
    Be careful what you ask for, it will add 10x lag to your game play.
  • StéphyStéphy
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited March 2017
    Mmm most guilds aka old guilds will stick to the emblem they used since the start.
    But besides that i can see your point and it can never hurt to have some new fancy designs. Like someone above said it can be nice to have contest about it and let people design some 'emblems'.

Although i do think nexon should first focus on other priorities.