[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do I delete my account?

GiborkGibork
Reactions: 100
edited March 2017 in Account Billing Support
I want to quit the game, and to make sure I never come back, I want to delete my account so I can not go back

Comments

• XxDrkMinatoxXXxDrkMinatoxX
    Reactions: 710
    edited March 2017
    Just get it perma banned and boom no longer will be able to use it
  • GiborkGibork
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2017
    How do i do it Disrespect the mother to an administrator or use a hack, the latter is difficult.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    @XxDrkMinatoxX
    Please do not encourage hacking the game or breaking the ToS, thank you.

@Gibork
    While I have no opinion on whether you want to quit or not, please do not break the rules simply because you find it difficult to quit normally. Other people play this game beyond you and hacking affects everyone in the game. If you must quit, simply uninstall the game and don't reinstall.
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited March 2017
    Gibork wrote: »
    I want to quit the game, and to make sure I never come back, I want to delete my account so I can not go back
    Send a ticket to support, they should be able to answer you in this matter.
  • LovelycatLovelycat
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2017
    I'm wondering too, My 3-year-old legit account just got permed and I want to delete it permanently now. Don't want to see it any more, several thousands worthy of items gone get fked.
  • FariosFarios
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited December 2017
    or fund me