[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question about Damienroid, Aliciaroid?

MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
Reactions: 2,075
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in General Chat
Okay so it says on the website.
"Androids: Damienroid, Aliciaroid. Both androids come with a shop."
What does this mean?
Does this mean i get this.

RhcqhRc.jpg?1
If i buy this?
BeSGI79.jpg?1
Someone please tell me how to obtain shop, by receiving Damienroid through Philosophers Book, or by Opening the coupon?!
Thanks.
  1. Is The Shop Perm?1 vote
    1. Yes
       100% (1 vote)
    2. No.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    The shop is a function of the android itself.
    It is NOT a shop you can set up in the FM.
    Rather, it is a potion shop like the ones in town. You can buy potions and some other items like town return scrolls, and (more useful) you can sell junk that you have collected to this shop. It lets you clean out your inventory and get meso for it, without having to go to a town. Unfortunately, you can't recharge throwing stars in this shop.

To access the shop function, go to the Android tab of your Equipment window, and click the "shop" button on it. (the android, and a heart for it, have to be equipped, for that button to become active).
    MisterPENGUINGory
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Rather, it is a potion shop like the ones in town. You can buy potions and some other items like town return scrolls, and (more useful) you can sell junk that you have collected to this shop. It lets you clean out your inventory and get meso for it, without having to go to a town. Unfortunately, you can't recharge throwing stars in this shop.

To access the shop function, go to the Android tab of your Equipment window, and click the "shop" button on it. (the android, and a heart for it, have to be equipped, for that button to become active).
    Okay and how would i obtain the shop? Also is the shop perm?

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    vTwisted1x wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

Okay and how would i obtain the shop? Also is the shop perm?

The shop you show in your opening post is from the MVP program. It has nothing to do with the android. You get it for spending 900,000 NX in a 3-month period, and it lasts a month.
    For more details on the MVP program, read here: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//21036/