[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Potion Pot crashes game reliably.

WillowRosenbergWillowRosenberg
Reactions: 520
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
I just bought a potion pot and it is crashing maple over and over.

here's what happens:

I open the potion pot by right clicking. The genie appears and I add potions. Then it works fine.

But if I open the potion pot, then close it, then open it again, it won't open. It only opens the first time. So when I right click, nothing happens. After this happens, if I try to use the potion pot, Maple will promptly close and drop me back to my desktop.

Comments

• sapphi29sapphi29
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited March 2017
    Yes it happened to me too, really frustrating.
  • WillowRosenbergWillowRosenberg
    edited March 2017
    I agree. I did some looking around and from what I can see posted elsewhere, Nexon broke it sometime around December.

They haven't really acknowledged that they broke it and they're still selling it. Selling an item that actually closes the game and returns you to desktop. I mean, if you're not going to fix the item you broke, at least have the decency to remove it from the cash shop so you're not selling an item that crashes the game like clockwork.

Very frustrating but typical Nexon. Why fix anything when you can just break the game and charge people for it.
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    This issue has been forwarded. Thank you for the report.
    WillowRosenberg
  • WillowRosenbergWillowRosenberg
    edited March 2017
    This issue has been forwarded. Thank you for the report.

I was under the assumption that Nexon was aware. But if they weren't then I apologize for my brash comments. I very much appreciate you forwarding this issue to Nexon.