[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Elven Spirit set in Cash Shop : Made for Mercedes?

djaztekdjaztek
Reactions: 100
edited March 2017 in General Chat
Hello everybody! I was looking at some new outfit to buy in the Cash Shop and I found this nice green set, called "Elven Spirit".
I was wondering, is made to be worn in majority by the Mercedes only? I'm thinking about this because of the "Elven" skills of the Mercedes...
Some of my friends say yes, that this "elven spirit" outfit was made in relation of the mercedes's skills but was wondering how it would look for lets say a luminous, bishop or something like that. There is something is this "elve" outfit that make it look like a magical-spiritual outfit so thats why I'm wondering if it could be nice on some other jobs.

What do you think about it guys? I don't want to wear that and then people around me think I'm a mercedes hahaha!

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    It's by no means restricted to Mercedes characters, if that's what you're wondering. It's just modeled after the character because it was first released when the Mercedes class first came out. Unless an item explicitly says "[Class name] only" in the description, it can be worn by any class.

If you want to see what it looks like, you can double-click the icon of the item to preview it in the cash shop window.
  • djaztekdjaztek
    edited March 2017
    Well, I know its not technically "only made for mercedes". Sorry thats not what I wanted to say.
    What I'm talking about is more like since its modeled after the mercedes character, if it could (like visually) be worn by other class?
    I don,t wanna look awkward for just be linked to a Mercedes because I wear this. It like if there would be an outfit modeled for bishop, with some angels and holy things but a fire wizard would wear it would look very awkward and out of style. I mean, a fire character wearing holy suit this is not matching very well haha
    Or if like fire mage would wear the blizzard stick it just don't match and its ugly. Blizzard stick would fit well with a ice mage, not fire one lol

I hope you understand what I mean. I don,t know if in the game, players are very oriented with the style of their character so wearing something that don't match at all your character would just be bad..
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    djaztek wrote: »
    Well, I know its not technically "only made for mercedes". Sorry thats not what I wanted to say.
    What I'm talking about is more like since its modeled after the mercedes character, if it could (like visually) be worn by other class?
    I don,t wanna look awkward for just be linked to a Mercedes because I wear this. It like if there would be an outfit modeled for bishop, with some angels and holy things but a fire wizard would wear it would look very awkward and out of style. I mean, a fire character wearing holy suit this is not matching very well haha
    Or if like fire mage would wear the blizzard stick it just don't match and its ugly. Blizzard stick would fit well with a ice mage, not fire one lol

I hope you understand what I mean. I don,t know if in the game, players are very oriented with the style of their character so wearing something that don't match at all your character would just be bad..

I mean, your look should be completely up to you and what you think looks good. Preview the items in the cash shop and if you think the clothes fit, you can buy them. I can't say anything about your personal taste.

If it looks good to you, then it's fine. It's not as if you can't change it up later anyway.
  • djaztekdjaztek
    edited March 2017
    Alright thank you :)