[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Leek weapon from box

HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
Reactions: 2,060
edited March 2017 in General Chat
What does the leek cs weapon from the surprise box cover? I play blaster and there are very very few nx item that cover their weapons

Comments

• DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2017
    Should say what it covers in the desc... Unless it changed
  • HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited March 2017
    you can't read the descriptions from the surprise box items unless someone has it right.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    you can't read the descriptions from the surprise box items unless someone has it right.

You can use an Owl of Minerva (buy from potion shops for 10,000 meso) to search for the item. You'll be able to hover on the item in the search list to see its description.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

You can use an Owl of Minerva (buy from potion shops for 10,000 meso) to search for the item. You'll be able to hover on the item in the search list to see its description.

OMG, when did they add the ability to search cash items with owls?! I can't believe I've been spending like half an hour every day scouring all 7 of GRAZED's fm rooms for the cash item I need lol. That really makes me feel better about that one site not updating anymore...