[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Spawn broke maybe

HHG1HHG1
Reactions: 5,986
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Mob spawn

Brief bug summary: Was training when suddenly the spawn stopped entirely

More details:
Channel 14 Dealie-Bobber Forest 1
Active kishin for just under an hour
Had used 3 Rune of Hordes during that time (on kanna)
No elite boss spawn during that time

Only notable thing was that an elite mob and the anti-afk mob spawned at the same time shortly before the spawn died entirely. I killed the elite mob first, and the anti-afk mob after, then I noticed that none of the mobs in the map were respawning.

Steps to reproduce:
Actually no idea. Might just have been that the channel itself broke. I didn't try going back until after 2x ended.
I didn't DC when I was on ch14 "spawnless", the skills and portals worked fine, chat went through etc.
It's 100% down now however.

Character name: SadVirgin / Unempioyed

Character level: 230 / 215

Character job: Phantom / Kanna

World name: Broa

Date and time of the incident: 19:47 CET (11:47 PDT) according to footage file. If I'm reading southperry correctly, the channel has been unreachable since 16 minutes after the spawn died?

Might be nothing, I'll report it either way in case any of it is related. Just struck me as odd timing.

Comments

• NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Another day, another Kanna breaking the game.

They need to fix that class