[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Inform us when our suggestions get implemented.

forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
Reactions: 2,815
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Pretty straightforward. We've been suggesting for a long time now to make pets available in the CS in Reboot and voila there it is. So Nexon, if you take the suggestions we give you, can you please let us know about it? It doesn't have to be something grand, just something simple like this: "We have considered and approved to make pets available for purchase in the Reboot server". Not copyrighted so you can just copy and paste that if you wish.

Personally, i consider it a slap in the face to read a suggestions that has been repeated numerous times in the past and then just ninja-add it to the game without so much as saying a peep.
  1. Moving forward, should Nexon inform us when they accept a suggestion?10 votes
    1. Yes, it's a courteous thing to do.
       50% (5 votes)
    2. No, Nexon does not work that way.
       50% (5 votes)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    What?
    Pets have been available in Reboot from day 1.

More generally, Nexon never tells us what they are planning to do, regardless of whether it's their own idea or they got it from a user suggestion. They only inform us of upcoming content when it is ready to be installed, or at most a week before (update highlights notice).

It's been explained in the past that they do this in order to avoid building up expectations, which might then be dashed if they change their mind about whatever it was or could not get it done on time.

Personally, I'm delighted when they make a change in the game that we asked for, and I don't particularly care whether they make a big "A Better Maple" post about it or sneak it into the game. Good changes are good changes. A slap in the face is when we ask for something and they turn around and do the exact opposite.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    edited March 2017
    Meh I don't play Reboot so I didn't know and thought this is what people have been asking for.

And I agree with what you said, but my main point was just to have Nexon inform us when they add new changes, especially if it's something we've been suggesting for a while. Many times players give up on things only to find out that Nexon ninja-added/fixed it months ago.

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    What people wanted (and still want) is pets in the Rewards Shop. And Water of Life in the Reboot Rewards Shop.

I agree that update notes need to be a lot more comprehensive.
    However, specifically for Cash items, those have always had their own notices, and they are quite detailed. I think the only thing Nexon keeps refusing to tell us is the complete list of items available in various Surprise Boxes and Gachapon.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    What people wanted (and still want) is pets in the Rewards Shop. And Water of Life in the Reboot Rewards Shop.

I agree that update notes need to be a lot more comprehensive.
    However, specifically for Cash items, those have always had their own notices, and they are quite detailed. I think the only thing Nexon keeps refusing to tell us is the complete list of items available in various Surprise Boxes and Gachapon.

I see.

As for the complete list of items available in surprise boxes and other gambling nx sales like gach, philo books, marvel, etc, it's because they know that will have a negative impact financially. People don't realize just how much garbage Nexon has in all of those. Like, why the hell are Empress equips in there at all. Those are worth maybe a few mil mesos clean in the FM. And they are one of the "better" crappy items. I'm seriously not gonna get into the other crap items tho lol. It's too early to rage
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2017
    Nexon! Water my pets!